Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.


Ben Franklin shirt by LookForFiddleheads


Hey! Just a quick note to let everyone know (in the least tacky way I can) that I'm going to start accepting sponsorships for my blog!

What can I say .. being a full-time Etsian keeps you looking for way to bring home the bacon.

Here's the deal!

----

See that little purple box to the bottom right?

$20 gets you a clickable ad in that space for one month! You can make it, or I can make it .. ... Easy peezy! :)

E-mail me at: EmilyZych@yahoo.com if you are interested!




2 comments:

Christina Allen Page said...

I think that's a great idea! However, two suggestions: 1-- tell us your avg. # of daily hits to your blog (so that we get a general idea of the exposure) and 2-- place the ad above the "fold"-- that is, visitors should be able to see it without scrolling down. As a potential advertiser, these are the top #2 priorities I have!

Warmly,
Christina
Sihaya Designs

shopPOPKO said...

what christina allen page said was great! i would like to advertise, as i think our stuff would compliment eachother too (if someone is shopping for natural crowns, maybe a butterfly necklace or bridal set isnt too far away!). but i would like to have some stats as well, if any. thanks!