Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sun & Fun

Thanks so much to every who commented on my last post! My eyes welled up a bit reading them all --*sniff* *sniff*

The plan (for now) is to not think about anything ... ANYTHING until I get back from vacation. Sounds impossible, but that is the task I am setting forth for myself.

I've got a really short work week next week, then a couple days to buy travel-sized hairspray and toothpaste and such. Also, I've got to drop Caesar off at my parent's house for bird-sitting :)

So, here is the big plan:














My shop is going to be temporarily down for this time (June 5-14th) So, I think I'm still able to get convos through Etsy. But if not, feel free to e-mail me at EmilyZych@yahoo.com.

Rich says one room has free high-speed Internet, so I may smuggle my laptop along for the journey :) :) :)

Pray for no rain, no sunburns and no stress!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I want to go to Colonial Williamsburg so badly! You must tell us how it goes!