Thursday, July 29, 2010

Read this!!!

Okay. So, this is the first blog post I've written while under the influence of alcohol. My typing skills may suffer.

Be forewarned.

I am AMAZED I was able to spell that correctly.

Anyway. The reason I just HAD to write a post right now (in this altered state) is because I just read this article:



Isn't it amazing?!?!?! I feel so validated! Those nights of staying up late worrying about how I was about to quit my job ... WORTH IT.

Maybe it's the alcohol talking (just a bit) but I feel pretty dang good right now.

5 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

So you should! It's wonderful that you're so happy x

Mary Catherine said...

congratulations! it's an awesome article :)

rock on said...

wow - that is so awesome! congrats! and as a person who wore one of your creations in my wedding, I can honestly say you deserve it!

missysue said...

Wonderful article! How amazing it must feel to read it! Love your blog and am very much looking forward to reading more in the future!!!

love + luck + bliss,
missysue

Printhis said...

Hello there!

Just stumbled onto your blog. I wanted to let you know that I love it!! You are so creative and talented. Super cute. I am now a follower here. I will be back for more updates.

I would love if you checked out my blog. :-)
www.printhis.biz

Have a great day!
Melissa Nielsen