Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG the ribbon outlet....

SOOOOoooo.... Amanda, my big sis, and her little girl, Ella (my niece!) were in town for the weekend! Ella has gotten SO big! She loves "The Wiggles" (think: Richard Simmons on acid.) She calls them the "wee wees." aww!

Our big trip to the Ribbon Outlet in Hagerstown, Md., was a huge success! Amanda and I each got like $50 worth of cheap-o ribbon!! (Mom sat with a napping Ella in the car.)





Here I am with a MONSTER ROLL of red ribbon. This whole thing was like $3.00. NO WAY! I tried to stay with a more manageable size and amount though :)



Here's sweetie pie Ella, by the way :)


And LOOK! She is modeling my new line of "BabyGoose" accessories!!! More to come :) :)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow, that roll of ribbon is huge! I can see why it would be hard to put down haha. Your niece is adorable :)

Unknown said...

I don't know how you managed to resist that giant roll of ribbon.

I happily, giddily, volunteer my daughter Bronwyn to be a babygoose model if you ever need one!

Anonymous said...

ehem. Babygoose?! *swoon*
More please!

Willowsplace said...

OMGOMGOMG! BabyGoose. My pocketbook my be weeping but my heart is jumping ofr joy! Please let me they will be up befor ethe holidays? :)

chanina said...

Babygoose? Oh my!
I want a daughter to wrap her in your lace and flowers!
she's adorable!

Modern Crush said...

OMG Heaven in a store. I need to find one of these near San Diego ahhh!!

Mon Alisa Design said...

Beautiful! I do similar headbands for little ones, it's just so lovely to see them frolick around like princesses once they put them on. xxx