Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MOVING!! AHH!!


I had no idea I was so fashionable! This nice lady from this blog: inventingweddings made my comb into a really stylish idea!! :) hehe I especially love that ring at the bottom. She has a rundown of where you can buy stuff at her blog.

Anyway, the real reason I am writing this blog:

NO INTERNET TILL FRIDAY!! Ah!! The official move-in is taking place and the cable guy is coming then (between the hours of 8 and 5 haha). SO, what this means for you:

1.) If you purchase something, I won't be able to mail it out until MONDAY.
2.) If you ask me a question, I won't be able to answer it until FRIDAY.

Thanks for understanding! I will be soooooooo happy when all this is taken care of and I can get down to some serious Etsy business again :)

--Emily

No comments: