Monday, July 27, 2009

Autumn's a-coming! - ideas for the shop




I haven't done a truly "whichgoose-related" post in a while ... been so busy with the vacation and the move. And here we are, almost AUGUST. Sometimes it's good to write down your goals and ideas -- it's like saying them out loud to see if they make sense...

I had been planning, but this time of year, to have:

1.) My Christmas shopping done.
2.) My tires rotated and my oil changed.
3.) My files organized and real book-keeping implemented
4.) Quit my day job

Alas, none of these goals have come to pass. 

But I remain hopeful for the final months of 2009. 

Here are some business goals:

1.) Product branding  .... doing something with the logo ... magnets maybe?
2.) Line of bouquets
3.) Line of smaller flower-girl crowns and accessories.
4.) Make-your-own boutonniere listing (Like, a $20 flat fee with a bunch of options??)

And personal goals:

1.) Make time for friends.
2.) Make time for exercise/eat better.
3.) Stress out less.

I'll think of this as an early start for a 2010 resolution. Gotta stay ahead of the game! :)


6 comments:

Inventing Weddings said...

I would love to see your version of bouquets and boutonnieres!

headchange said...

Take heart. You are far ahead of me. I have been doing well to just keep up goal setting on a weekly basis. I admire those who can see farther ahead.

Aline said...

I love your ideas...the bouquets and boutonnieres would be so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Dear wichgoose the head band i bought you was great you can see the photos on my facebook search me... my name is Iratxe Campo... ist´s easy... thank you so much

emily said...

Love your blog - and your etsy creations are fabulous as well :)

http://spillingthebeans-emily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello, your head crowns are amazing and I just wnated to let you know that I featured your butterfly head crown on my site, I hope its alright with you.