Friday, July 11, 2008

UPDATE!


Thanks for everyone who commented about the place! I officially am going to be living there starting August 1! Yay!
I think, other than the cat pee :p, I will be snug as a bug in a stinky rug there. hehe. Actually, it's only the hallway leading up to the apartment, so I shouldn't be able to smell it at all--hopefully.
It smells inside JUST like my grandma's house used to. I think it's the same smell all really old houses have. I like it though. It's comforting.
So--here's my new obsession (other than me custom orders!)---COMBS!! They are so fun. I actually could wear this to work without attracting too much negative attention I think :)


p.s. Birthday wishes to my sweetie-pie niece, ELLA! She turned one years old on the 10th. :) Here she is with my pretty big sis, Amanda
<------ div="">

1 comment:

REB said...

That is very exciting news. The new place I am moving into has grandma smell to through it. That was the first thing I noticed. I love that smell. I reminds me of old trunks, quilts, moth balls and all old stuff that has memories embedded in those smells. You got me thinking now of times gone by.... a lovely bunch of thoughts for a sunday afternoon.