Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whew!

Isn't it funny that when you try to have a relaxing day, it ends up being the most hectic and full of chores!?

I thought I was going to have a laid back weekend this past one. 

The plan was to go to Mom and Dad's--do my taxes and laundry--then etsy stuff!

WOAH. Taxes are kicking my butt this year. I owe. :( It's never happened to me before, so it came as a bit of a shock. Oh well. What can you do, right?

So, the rest of the visit was good and more laid back, just hanging out with the folks and Lucy (their little dog and my BFF). :)

Then I get back to the apartment and just feel SO overwhelmed with:

Custom orders
Dishes and putting laundry away
Figuring out what to eat for dinner/no groceries
Pile of bills/tax stuff to file

Argh! I really wish I could have curled up with a nice book and a latte :) Maybe next weekend.

OH NO WAIT! That is Valentine's Day! :) 

Anyone have any exciting plans? Me and my sweetie are going to dinner in Baltimore and possibly watching a cheesy romance. I have hinted (told) that I would like some flowers :) hehehe SO--I will update if/when that happens!

OH-and these photos are crowns I made this weekend. I like the more "wild vine" look ...

Check em out!

www.whichgoose.etsy.com 

xo

4 comments:

celestefrittata said...

Hi!
I'm passing you the Kreativ Blogger award.

Come see:
http://celestefrittata.blogspot.com/2009/02/kreativ-blogger-awards.html

Have a nice day!
Chiara

Amber said...

I hope you get flowers! And there's nothing wrong with a cheesy movie on Valentine's Day. Love the last crown in the post!

EvaForeva said...

My lovely man is taking me out for sushi and then we are heading to the movies. Unfortunately, he is too much of a "mucho-man" to see a romance movie with me... Oh well. Compromise, right? :) Crowns are gorgeous.

Britten said...

I'm a fan of that wild vine look too. =)

Hope you have a more relaxing weekend in the future.