Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another post about shoes

Well, actually, boots!

This is odd for me because usually I am a purse-girl. Other girls have 100 pairs of shoes...I have 100 purses. (Not really that many--but a lot). And what's WEIRD about it is that I still just pick a favorite and wear that one for months before I switch out.

Anyway, I digress.

This now makes my second pair of new shoes for fall! I decided I needed some boots. Last year I bought a REALLY pricey pair of Frye boots, but they didn't fit right--so I returned them (good move.)

This year, I found these fairly cheapo boots in Victoria's Secret catalog!! (I recently discovered that they sell shoes and clothes. HA!)

I am pretty new to the whole boot scene, but these definitely will require some breaking in.

They are made for walking :) hah ha HA!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

great boots. from one purse girl to another, I also have the same month long love affair with an individual purse. then its on to another :)

Aline said...

they are really cute! i have been scoping out a few pairs from the catalog too!