Wednesday, August 5, 2009

autumn essentials

Something about humid, disgusting late-summer days make me dream of fall. 

And autumn makes me think of new clothes!!! I think this stems from the days of back-to-school shopping and that possibility of starting anew. 

In any event, I'm sure I will not be able to wait and will be wearing sweaters in 75 degree weather.  

Here are some definite possibilities:


cowl from thisolthing


She also has SUPER cute hats, of which I have bought two! :)


hat by ileaiye


Here's another hat option--- love the color.


boots from spirocreations


These are a bit pricey, but so cute! I also love the little yellow shoes in their shop. drool.


Clogs from Birkenstock

But, to maintain tradition, I will most likely buy a pair of Birks. I usually get a new Birk sandal in the summertime, and a new clog in the fall. Tradition .. or fashion rut!?

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Love it, Love it!! Specially the cowl and the boots, they're so cool and beautiful! Thank you for sharing them :)
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Aline said...

that hat is too perfect!