Thursday, April 21, 2011

Color obsession

Happy Easter (almost) to everyone! I doubt I'll actually blog again before then, so this will serve as the holiday post :)

This week, I've been having a color obsession ... with light aqua blue ... otherwise known as Robin's Egg blue or Tiffany blue (after the box).

It's a very springy color ... but hard to comb across in the natural world (besides the eggs ...) 

I can remember just about every year finding one on the ground and feeling like I've stumbled on this magical treasure. I feel the need to collect them ... but they eventually disintegrate. (like all beautiful things.)





5 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

I LOVE this color too! thanks for sharing :)

HiLLjO said...

OMG I love that KitchenAid so much that we registered for it and decided that our un-purchased home's kitchen will be that color + stainless steel and black. Because of that mixer. lol.

whichgoose said...

That mixer is awesome! I already have the sage green one ... but I kind of wish I didn't now!

emily-kallista said...

Ah isn't is gorgeous!! baby bird eggs, so sweet x

24 Homes said...

I love this color too! Beautiful and timeless. Thanks for sharing :)
Greetings from the Netherlands,
Claire

24homes