Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ooooo that smell!

I tend to judge books by their covers,
and perfume by its bottle.

Take, for example, this beauty I am currently lusting after:



 It actually comes with a pincushion topper complete with a selection of whimsical pins!

Amazing. I'm sure it smells good, too, but wouldn't it be a lovely addition to my little collection?


Anna Sui (for special occasions only.) 


Some vintage bottles (for decoration only) My mom's scent on the far right -- "white shoulders" -- she only wore it when dressed up, and I still can picture her putting on makeup white I watched at the vanity.


My old standbys for daily wear. The winner is mostly "moonlight path" by bath and body works (far right.) I guess it would be my signature scent. Hmm. strange.


6 comments:

Lila-Jo said...

The bottle is darling! I have the Anna Sui silver and blue bottle it's fav's :)

whichgoose said...

That purple and black Anna Sui one is amazing, too!

Anonymous said...

mmm I keep some vintage No.5 on hand just because it's fancy. I love that I'm not the only person who does that.

Bekka said...

Oh my! That Happ & Stahns perfume bottle is TOO cute! Love the name too. I'll have to check that out at my local Anthro

Winter Wedding venues said...

Those are some brilliant ideas. The people that come up with these ideas for perfume bottles are so clever.

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

My mom wore White Shoulders too! (only special occasions!)